Don’t Miss the FREE Twitter Webinar for PTA Leaders being held on March 31, 2016
Want to get your PTA tweeting? California State PTA can show you how – there’s still time to register!
Twitter is a free, simple social-media service that’s great for PTAs to communicate and stay connected with your school community. If you’ve always wanted to learn about how to use Twitter to help raise visibility and engagement, if you’re just starting and need some advice or if you’ve been tweeting for a while and are seeking more tips, PTA leaders who are professionals in the social-media field are here for you:
- Set-up — Everything you need to know about setting up a Twitter account and making it PTA-ready
- Twitter basics — Character limits, replying, retweeting, hashtags and more
- Best practices — What to tweet, how often and why
- Automation — Make Twitter even easier by scheduling your tweets
- Family engagement — Use Twitter to increase family engagement in your school community.
Thursday, March 31, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Hosted by California State PTA Communications Commissioners
Register for the webinar today!
Once registered, you will receive an email confirming your registration with the information you will need to join the webinar. Let’s amplify our PTA voice with best practices in social media — we look forward to your input and participation!