Whether you’re experienced in speaking up for children – or you’re interested in learning about key issues and legislation that impacts education, children and families – the California State PTA Legislation Conference is for you!
Student event registration – $105*
* Students must be accompanied by a registered adult conference attendee
Join other PTA volunteers at the Legislation Conference and:
- Be a part of the statewide effort to strengthen education, health and safety for all children by engaging in PTA’s advocacy goals and legislative priorities
- Get the latest information from legislators and key officials about the most important issues for children and families including the continuing need for adequate funding for schools, the Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) and Local Control and Accountability Plans (LCAPs), and learn what legislators see on the horizon for California schools
- Visit directly with the legislators who represent your community — and if you’re new to the process, we’ll connect you with others so you can learn how to have more productive visits with your legislator
- Take advantage of special PTA hotel rates at Embassy Suites Sacramento with group code ANL when you register to receive our discounted per-night room rate of $94.50 per person double occupancy (plus tax)/$189 single occupancy (plus tax); hotel registration closes February 20.
Registration closes March 10. For more information about the 2016 California State PTA Legislation Conference, visit capta.org.