haga clic aqui para español
Back-to-school season is a great time to showcase the value of PTA. Whether it’s tips for family engagement or how to help students study for homework, California State PTA has a variety of ready-to-print resources available. PTA leaders are encouraged to download, print and share any of these documents with your parents, members and school communities!
Materials for Download
- Tips to Calm Start of School Jitters – English/Spanish double-sided
- Easing Transitions for Students with Special Needs – available in English and Spanish
- Six Ways Parents Can Get Engaged and Make a Difference – available in English and Spanish
- Resources for Principals — available for printed handouts and for electronic communications
- Tips for Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Strong Parent-Teacher Communication Is Key for Student Success – available in English and Spanish
- Health and Academic Achievement Go Hand-in-Hand: Five Tips – available in English and Spanish
Check here for any new handouts throughout the season.