Did you know?
* PTAs that run more than one campaign a year have, on average, 20 percent more members.
* Nationwide, approximately 18 percent of PTA members join in January and February.
* Running membership campaigns more frequently reminds your members that membership is everyone’s business, especially if you weave membership into programs, activities, and general PTA work, too.
* February is not too late for parents to make a real impact on their children’s education. Lay the groundwork for success
* Ask your PTA board to explain to potential members what your PTA does for the children of your community.
* Determine whether your PTA/PTSA is meeting the needs of your members and community.
* Align your goals with the needs and interests of your members and community.
* Make sure you have the support of your principal and school staff.
Click HERE for tips for getting started.